10 September 2007

DREAMBUILDING

I vividly remember my introduction to network marketing back in 1999. At that time I was an insurance agent. Network marketing was like nothing I had ever seen before. I stayed up all night drawing circles and dreaming about the power of residual income.

The power in this industry is dreambuilding. People's dreams have been stiffled by the corporate world for years. Network marketing is a great vehicle to free up those dreams. This is where you, their sponsor, comes in. You must become a dreambuilder.

While in the sponsoring/recruiting process, you should ask questions about their dreams. Here's a great activity you can try yourself first and then use with your prospects and new distributors. Ask yourself, "if I had unlimited money and time, what would I do and buy? Where would I go and who would I see?" Ask your prospect or new distributor to take 10 minutes and write down everything they would do, see, buy, or be.

Once they are emotionally involved in the dream, then it is your job to show them exactly what they need to do in order to make those dreams come true. Lay out a daily plan that will within a certain number of years enable them to have the residual income necessary to achieve their dreams and goals.

It's amazing at how powerful this is. If they have a strong dream, your distributors will stick it out through the tough times. So start building dreams and then watch yours come true too!

When You Care Enough To Share…

No comments: